Saffron and Truffle Risotto
Ingredients for 4 servings
- 300 g of “Carnaroli” rice
- 1 pack (0,25 g) of “Zafferano Inaudi” (saffron pistils)
- Olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 glass of white wine
- Meat broth (as much as required)
- Grated “Grana Padano” cheese (parmesan)
- 80 g “Burro al tartufo Inaudi” (truffle flavoured butter)
Brown the onion in a pan with a little of olive oil. Add the saffron pistils to the meat broth, let them soak for a few minutes, then remove them. In a pan, toast the rice uniformly, add the wine and let simmer. Cover the rice with hot broth and stir. Cook the rice adding more hot brot when necessary.
Remove the rice from the heat and stir in the truffle flavoured butter and the grated parmesan.